The essential therapeutic properties of pure natural CBD oil aren’t a surprise to any health-loving American now.
Several scientific studies and clinical trials have suggested the effectiveness of cannabidiol in alleviating the symptoms related to various health conditions.
From effective relief & inflammation management to providing temporary relief from autoimmune disorders, mental conditions, neurological symptoms, and even side effects of cancer and its treatment – CBD has shown promising results.
However, there still remains the dilemma when it comes to finding the best way to take CBD oil.
“Is CBD oil tincture best for me or should I use softgels?” “How effective is CBD oil topical cream and lotion?”
These are some questions that hassle the minds of the buyers. This article will help you differentiate among tinctures, softgels and creams, helping you make a wise choice.
CBD Oil Tinctures
CBD tincture is cannabis oil available in liquid form and with a dropper for easy consumption. In most tincture formulations, the cannabidiol oil is mixed with some carrying agent such as flavored oil or alcohol.
However, alcohol-based CBD tincture is not approved for use because the agent can combine negatively with cannabidiol, causing potential side effects.
Good CBD oil tinctures are mostly flavored oil-based that is not only safe to use, but also adds a unique essence that makes it more palatable.
The key benefits of using CBD oil tinctures are discussed herewith:
- When ingested sublingually, i.e. holding the CBD oil under your tongue and then swallowing it, the tincture dissolves into the bloodstream more efficiently and quickly.
- Determining your serving size of CBD oil becomes easier with tinctures because these typically come with a dropper. This make it hassle-free to adjust your daily recommended dosage and the right CBD concentration
- The carrier oil in tinctures give a distinct flavor, which is easily palatable to those who do not like the earthy essence of cannabidiol
CBD Oil Softgels
CBD oil softgel is the most popular form of consuming pure natural CBD oil. Softgels are the ones available in the form of pills or capsules, but infused with liquid CBD oil.
It is swallowed and gets absorbed in the bloodstream through digestion. It is extremely popular among CBD users because softgels are easy to consume and the right serving size can be conveniently reached.
Benefits of CBD oil softgels are:
- Softgels are easy to ingest and offer a constant serving size that is convenient to calculate. Simply divide the total number of CBD oil capsules in the bottle with the total concentration of CBD oil to determine the potency of each capsule
- Since CBD oil softgels get absorbed through digestion, it is likely that the effects are long-lasting
- It is also believed that CBD bioavailability in softgels is more than capsules, and even tinctures
CBD Oil Cream
CBD oil can also be taken in the form of cream or lotion that can be applied topically onto your skin.
It is exceptionally easy to take CBD in this form, but the results are only limited to localized applications.
It can also be difficult to achieve the correct serving size with CBD oil topical.
The key benefits of CBD oil cream are:
- CBD cream is very easy to use; just apply topically in the affected area to get desired results
- It is best for localized results. For example, CBD relief cream can be used topically to get effective relief-relieving results, and respite from muscle stiffness or inflammation
- It interacts quickly by getting absorbed through the skin and not through the bloodstream
Depending on your health condition, recommended daily dosage, and CBD concentration you desire, you can choose the right type of CBD product.
Shop from a wide range of CBD oil products at our shop.