*Note To Family* We want to give you the fairest price we can without losing any money on developing, and paying for the monthly cost to keep this site up and running to sell this stuff. Thank you for your support.
Your Premium Cannabis Triangle’s Hemp Relief Cream is perfect for supplementing the endocannabinoid system through topical use. THC Free CBD
4 oz. bottle of CBD relief cream with a pump. The pump is our most favored among the relief cream products on the market as our clients don’t have unwanted hands dipping into their jars.
Relief Cream 200 MG of CBD
(4 Fluid Oz. Bottle)
- Cetearyl Alcohol and Ceteareth-20
- Sunflower Oil
- Organic Lavender Oil
- Shea Butter
- Glyceryl Monostearate
- Coconut Oil
- Organic Peppermint Oil
- Cetyl Alcohol
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Organic Marjoram Oil
- Vitamin E
- Sodium Citrate
- Organic Rosemary Oil
- Organic Wintergreen Oil
- Organically Grown Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Apply a small amount of cream to the affected area and rub in thoroughly as needed throughout the day.
Terpenes Found in All Three Must Haves
In addition to all of this, these products also contain Terpenes, which all contain their own medicinal benefits(see image below):
- Beta Bisabolene
- Beta Farnesene
- Beta Maaliene
- Beta Caryophyllene
- Alpha Humulene
- Alpha Gurjunene
- Delta Limonene
- Alpha Pinene
- Alpha Bisabolol
Where does CBD come from?
Cannabis Triangle’s CBD stems from a strain of Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp that was organically grown in the fields of Colorado, USA.
What does Full Spectrum Mean?
Full spectrum CBD contains Terpenes and Cannabinoids from the Cannabis Genome. Furthermore, CBD isolate is best available in topical products as they contain only CBD and no other terpenes and/or cannabinoids.
Broad spectrum is the same as full spectrum except their is key difference, and that is that Broad Spectrum CBD products do not have THC.
Why Cannabis Triangle CBD Products?
(817)891-5778 is the number that you can reach us at to ask us questions. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are more than happy to help you find the right solutions for implementing CBD products into your lifestyle. We are here for you, because we know that is the only reason we are in this business.
All of our products are:
- Lab Tested
- Organically grown
- Sourced from raw materials that are specific to the results we as the end user desire.
- No need to waste your hard earned money on lesser quality CBD to “See if it works.”
- We have the premium quality you need for the results you desire.
Which is the best way to use CBD?
The best way to use CBD depends on each individual and their preference. Some people prefer placing oil under their tongue. Some find it easier to take a soft gel with a glass of water. While others simply find it easier to rub some cream on topically to help their skin.
- Many people prefer using tincture because they can choose how they want to use it. It is great with tea, coffee, and some people like it all by itself. Tincture is the most potent and can get a higher dosage of CBD in one use compared to the soft gels.
- The CBD Soft gels offer a convenient and familiar feel as to taking regular vitamins. They are great for people who already take supplements or medicine on a regular basis as the habit to take a pill is already built. And is a great option when you only want to take 10-30mg of CBD a day. This method is the most consistent way to get your dosage right every time as one pill equals 10 milligrams of CBD.
- The relief cream is great for rubbing down your muscles after a workout.