Your Premium Cannabis Triangle Hemp SoftGels are one of the most convenient ways to take CBD at a specific dose of 10 milligrams per softgel. These are for those who want another fast-acting form of CBD oil at a specific dose to supplement your endocannabinoid system.
The softgels are great for taking daily with your other workout supplements.
Softgels 300 MG
(10 MG per softgel | 30 Softgels)
- Organically Grown Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil
- Polysorbate Emulsifiers
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
- Beta Caryophyllene
- Bovine-derived Gelatin
- Take 1-4 softgels daily with food as needed
- Store at room temperature, and keep away from light and humidity to preserve freshness.
Terpenes Found in All Three Must Haves
In addition to all of this, these products also contain Terpenes, which all contain their own medicinal benefits(see image below):
- Beta Bisabolene
- Beta Farnesene
- Beta Maaliene
- Beta Caryophyllene
- Alpha Humulene
- Alpha Gurjunene
- Delta Limonene
- Alpha Pinene
- Alpha Bisabolol
Where does CBD come from?
Cannabis Triangle’s CBD stems from a strain of Full Spectrum Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp that was organically grown in the fields of Colorado, USA.
Why would someone take softgels instead of tincture?
Softgels are water soluble making it more digestible to the human body. The human body will absorb the entire 10 mg these CBD softgels have to offer. Whereas, tincture is absorbed through the sublingual gland and anything swallowed will decrease absorption. However, if more than 10mg is needed we recommend you try the tincture as it will last longer. Also, if you want a dosage that is different from let say 10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 50mg, or 60mg you are better off using the tincture. This is to say, you will be best to use tincture when demanding 13mg, 25mg, or 33mg dosages.
What does Full Spectrum Mean?
Full spectrum CBD contains Terpenes and Cannabinoids from the Cannabis Genome. Furthermore, CBD isolate is best available in topical products as they contain only CBD and no other terpenes and/or cannabinoids.
Broad spectrum is the same as full spectrum except their is key difference, and that is that Broad Spectrum CBD products do not have THC.
Why Cannabis Triangle CBD Products?
(817)891-5778 is the number that you can reach us at to ask us questions. You can also email email@example.com.
We are more than happy to help you find the right solutions for implementing CBD products into your lifestyle. We are here for you, because we know that is the only reason we are in this business.
All of our products are:
- Lab Tested
- Organically grown
- Sourced from raw materials that are specific to the results we as the end user desire.
- No need to waste your hard earned money on lesser quality CBD to “See if it works.”
- We have the premium quality you need for the results you desire.
Which is the best way to use CBD?
The best way to use CBD depends on each individual and their preference. Some people prefer placing oil under their tongue. Some find it easier to take a soft gel with a glass of water. While others simply find it easier to rub some cream on topically to help their skin.
- Many people prefer using tincture because they can choose how they want to use it. It is great with tea, coffee, and some people like it all by itself. Tincture is the most potent and can get a higher dosage of CBD in one use compared to the soft gels.
- The CBD Soft gels offer a convenient and familiar feel as to taking regular vitamins. They are great for people who already take supplements or medicine on a regular basis as the habit to take a pill is already built. And is a great option when you only want to take 10-30mg of CBD a day. This method is the most consistent way to get your dosage right every time as one pill equals 10 milligrams of CBD.
- The relief cream is great for rubbing down your muscles after a workout.
What is my suggested CBD oil Dosage?
Use the calculator below to find out the suggested CBD oil Dosage for you:
Step 1: Pick Weight. Step 2: Choose Desired Effect. 3: View results
- Results are meant to be used as one or the other.
- To achieve and/or maintain balance start with suggested dose,
- if you are in relief or experience stress, anxiety, and paranoia look at the recommended dose for desired effect.
*Please note: The results of this calculator can be met by consuming the oils, tinctures, and soft gels from MedicinalUSA.com
Cannabis Triangle CBD tincture oil has 1.6665 milligrams of CBD per drop of oil. There are approximately 20 drops in 1 dropper(1ml) of tincture oil bottle. This means, 1 dropper of oil contains 33.33 mg of CBD. Each bottle of Cannabis Triangle’s CBD oil consist of 30 droppers (30ml), which is roughly 600 drops. Therefore, if you weigh 190 pounds the suggested dose by weight is 19mg of CBD each day, or divide 19 by 1.6665 mg and you’ll need to take 11 drops per day. Additionally, if you are more comfortable with taking pills. A 190 pound person can take 2 soft gels a day for 20 milligrams of CBD.