What is CBD?
Is CBD legal?
CBD is legal in America so long as it is derived from a hemp extract and is not an edible or drink. This is because, the Food and Drug Administration have not yet passed a law that legalizes CBD in edibles and drinks.
Here is a screen shot straight from Farm Bill 2018 showing the definition of Hemp, which was legalized that day.
Is CBD Safe?
What does Full Spectrum Mean?
Full spectrum CBD contains Terpenes and Cannabinoids from the Cannabis Genome. Furthermore, CBD isolate is best available in topical products as they contain only CBD and no other terpenes and/or cannabinoids.
Broad spectrum is the same as full spectrum except their is key difference, and that is that Broad Spectrum CBD products do not have THC.
Why Cannabis Triangle CBD Products?
(817)891-5778 is the number that you can reach us at to ask us questions. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are more than happy to help you find the right solutions for implementing CBD products into your lifestyle. We are here for you, because we know that is the only reason we are in this business.
All of our products are:
- Lab Tested
- Organically grown
- Sourced from raw materials that are specific to the results we as the end user desire.
- No need to waste your hard earned money on lesser quality CBD to “See if it works.”
- We have the premium quality you need for the results you desire.
Which is the best way to use CBD?
The best way to use CBD depends on each individual and their preference. Some people prefer placing oil under their tongue. Some find it easier to take a soft gel with a glass of water. While others simply find it easier to rub some cream on topically to help their skin.
- Many people prefer using tincture because they can choose how they want to use it. It is great with tea, coffee, and some people like it all by itself. Tincture is the most potent and can get a higher dosage of CBD in one use compared to the soft gels.
- The CBD Soft gels offer a convenient and familiar feel as to taking regular vitamins. They are great for people who already take supplements or medicine on a regular basis as the habit to take a pill is already built. And is a great option when you only want to take 10-30mg of CBD a day. This method is the most consistent way to get your dosage right every time as one pill equals 10 milligrams of CBD.
- The relief cream is great for rubbing down your muscles after a workout.
What is my suggested CBD oil Dosage?
Use the calculator below to find out the suggested CBD oil Dosage for you:
Step 1: Pick Weight. Step 2: Choose Desired Effect. 3: View results
- Results are meant to be used as one or the other.
- To achieve and/or maintain balance start with suggested dose,
- if you are in relief or experience stress, anxiety, and paranoia look at the recommended dose for desired effect.
*Please note: The results of this calculator can be met by consuming the oils, tinctures, and soft gels from MedicinalUSA.com
Cannabis Triangle CBD tincture oil has 1.6665 milligrams of CBD per drop of oil. There are approximately 20 drops in 1 dropper(1ml) of tincture oil bottle. This means, 1 dropper of oil contains 33.33 mg of CBD. Each bottle of Cannabis Triangle’s CBD oil consist of 30 droppers (30ml), which is roughly 600 drops. Therefore, if you weigh 190 pounds the suggested dose by weight is 19mg of CBD each day, or divide 19 by 1.6665 mg and you’ll need to take 11 drops per day. Additionally, if you are more comfortable with taking pills. A 190 pound person can take 2 soft gels a day for 20 milligrams of CBD.
What if I don’t like my order?
Medicinal USA offers a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. Allowing you to try CBD with no risk to your wallet. Therefore send us an email at MedicinalUSA@gmail.com or go through our Contact Us page, if you are not happy. We will give a full refund. In addition, we encourage you to leave a negative review as well on the product you purchased.