Cannabis Triangle offers Premium Grade THC Free Organic CBD; Tested by Third Party Lab resulting in zero trace of harsh chemicals or heavy metals
This is important, because you will want the purest ingredients without any trace of metals or other chemicals that may be harmful to the body, mind, and spirit. Furthermore, our zero THC third-party lab tested results mean you won’t have to worry about drug tests to keep your occupational position you worked so hard to get.
Right now our products are available in three categories:
Place Cannabis Triangle CBD Oil Tincture under tongue for best absorption
- Place Cannabis Triangle CBD Oil Tincture under tongue for best absorption
- Swallow Cannabis Triangle CBD Soft Gels with a glass of water
- Apply Cannabis Triangle CBD Relief Cream on skin across all desirable locations
A little about Medicinal USA’s brand Cannabis Triangle
CBD oil is an extraction of the Hemp plant.
THC is the content that causes psychoactive feature of the plant whereas Cannabis Triangle CBD oil does not cause such complications.
Medicinal USA is obliged to sell purest CBD products that are completely legal and THC free as we comply to federal and state regulations.
The world is no more in the dark about Cannabis oil. That said, finding purity and desired extract is still an obstacle that people have to go through.
Medicinal USA understands your concern, thus, Cannabis Triangle’s CBD products go through a rigorous process of growing, selecting, extracting, testing, branding, and packaging to ensure quality assurance.
This puts Medicinal USA among the leaders who are selling pure CBD Oil products.
What can CBD do for? You will have to try some to see for yourself
Please note: All of our CBD products are 100% legal and contain ZERO THC.
5 reasons to support Medicinal USA’s endeavor
- Organically Grown
- Premium Ingredients
- premium grade
- Made in the United States of America
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CBD?
Is CBD legal?
CBD is legal in America so long as it is derived from a hemp extract and is not an edible or drink. This is because, the Food and Drug Administration have not yet passed a law that legalizes CBD in edibles and drinks.
Here is a screen shot straight from Farm Bill 2018 showing the definition of Hemp, which was legalized that day.
Is CBD Safe?
Yes, the right CBD, such as our organic lab-tested products available in our shop are perfectly safe in moderation. This is because, we are all equipped with an endocannabinoid system that makes CBD a necessary supplement for us to thrive.
What does Full Spectrum Mean?
Full spectrum CBD contains Terpenes and Cannabinoids from the Cannabis Genome. Furthermore, CBD isolate is best available in topical products as they contain only CBD and no other terpenes and/or cannabinoids.
Broad spectrum is the same as full spectrum except their is key difference, and that is that Broad Spectrum CBD products do not have THC.
Why Cannabis Triangle CBD Products?
(817)891-5778 is the number that you can reach us at to ask us questions. You can also email email@example.com.
We are more than happy to help you find the right solutions for implementing CBD products into your lifestyle. We are here for you, because we know that is the only reason we are in this business.
All of our products are:
- Lab Tested
- Organically grown
- Sourced from raw materials that are specific to the results we as the end user desire.
- No need to waste your hard earned money on lesser quality CBD to “See if it works.”
- We have the premium quality you need for the results you desire.
Which is the best way to use CBD?
The best way to use CBD depends on each individual and their preference. Some people prefer placing oil under their tongue. Some find it easier to take a soft gel with a glass of water. While others simply find it easier to rub some cream on topically to help their skin.
- Many people prefer using tincture because they can choose how they want to use it. It is great with tea, coffee, and some people like it all by itself. Tincture is the most potent and can get a higher dosage of CBD in one use compared to the soft gels.
- The CBD Soft gels offer a convenient and familiar feel as to taking regular vitamins. They are great for people who already take supplements or medicine on a regular basis as the habit to take a pill is already built. And is a great option when you only want to take 10-30mg of CBD a day. This method is the most consistent way to get your dosage right every time as one pill equals 10 milligrams of CBD.
- The relief cream is great for rubbing down your muscles after a workout.
What is my suggested CBD oil Dosage?
Use the calculator below to find out the suggested CBD oil Dosage for you:
Step 1: Pick Weight. Step 2: Choose Desired Effect. 3: View results
- Results are meant to be used as one or the other.
- To achieve and/or maintain balance start with suggested dose,
- if you are in relief or experience stress, anxiety, and paranoia look at the recommended dose for desired effect.
*Please note: The results of this calculator can be met by consuming the oils, tinctures, and soft gels from MedicinalUSA.com
Cannabis Triangle CBD tincture oil has 1.6665 milligrams of CBD per drop of oil. There are approximately 20 drops in 1 dropper(1ml) of tincture oil bottle. This means, 1 dropper of oil contains 33.33 mg of CBD. Each bottle of Cannabis Triangle’s CBD oil consist of 30 droppers (30ml), which is roughly 600 drops. Therefore, if you weigh 190 pounds the suggested dose by weight is 19mg of CBD each day, or divide 19 by 1.6665 mg and you’ll need to take 11 drops per day. Additionally, if you are more comfortable with taking pills. A 190 pound person can take 2 soft gels a day for 20 milligrams of CBD.
What if I don’t like my order?
Medicinal USA offers a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. Allowing you to try CBD with no risk to your wallet. Therefore send us an email at MedicinalUSA@gmail.com or go through our Contact Us page, if you are not happy. We will give a full refund. In addition, we encourage you to leave a negative review as well on the product you purchased.