Please note: All of our CBD products are 100% legal and contain ZERO THC.
- Organically Grown
- Premium Ingredients
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Made in the United States of America
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Frequently Asked Questions
What is CBD?
CBD stands for Cannabidiol. Above all Cannabidiol is a compound scientist have found within the Cannabis family of the plant kingdom. Certainly there are a few ways for the body to absorb CBD. However, the most popular way has been through the sublingual gland. The sublingual gland is located under your tongue. Use the dropper to place Cannabis Triangle’s CBD under your tongue and let it sit there for as long as you can before swallowing. We recommend starting with a quarter of the dropper and use as needed. This is because, your mouth can only absorb so much at a time. If you need the full dropper, but split it up into four dosages over 20 minutes you will get better results than doing a full dropper in one dose. This is solely, because your mouth can only absorb a little at a time.
Is CBD legal?
CBD is legal in America so long as it is derived from a hemp extract and is not an edible or drink. This is because, the Food and Drug Administration have not yet passed a law that legalizes CBD in edibles and drinks.
Here is a screen shot straight from Farm Bill 2018 showing the definition of Hemp, which was legalized that day.
Is CBD Safe?
Yes, CBD is perfectly safe for all animals including human beings. This is because, we are all equipped with an endocannabinoid system that makes CBD a necessary supplement to help with all sorts of issues that may arise with our mind and body.
What does Full Spectrum Mean?
Full spectrum CBD contains Terpenes and Cannabinoids from the Cannabis Genome. Furthermore, CBD isolate is best available in topical products as they contain only CBD and no other terpenes and/or cannabinoids.
For example, Cannabis Triangle’s pain cream is CBD isolate, because that is all our muscles need to reduce pain. Whereas, Cannabis Triangle’s 1000 mg tincture is full spectrum CBD oil with no trace of THC, because our body, mind, and spirit can use the rest of the plant.
These benefits that stem from the other terpenes and cannabinoids are present in the Full spectrum CBD vs. CBD isolate. Which is why the tincture is full spectrum, and the pain cream is an isolate.
Why Cannabis Triangle CBD Products?
(817)891-5778 is the number that you can reach us at to ask us questions. You can also email email@example.com.
We are more than happy to help you find the right solutions for implementing CBD products into your life. We are here for you, because we know that is the only reason we are in this business. To help you in the healthiest way possible.
All of our products are:
- Lab Tested
- Organically grown
- Sourced from raw materials that are specific to the results we as the end user desire.
- No need to waste your hard earned money on lesser quality CBD to “See if it works.”
- We have the premium quality you need for the results you desire.
Which is the best way to use CBD?
The best way to use CBD depends on each individual and their preference. Some people prefer placing oil under their tongue. Some find it easier to take a soft gel with a glass of water. While others simply find it easier to rub some cream on topically to help their skin.
- Many people prefer using tincture because they can choose how they want to use it. It is great with tea, coffee, and some people like it all by itself. Tincture is the most potent and can get a higher dosage of CBD in one use compared to the soft gels.
- The CBD Soft gels offer a convenient and familiar feel as to taking regular vitamins. They are great for people who already take supplements or medicine on a regular basis as the habit to take a pill is already built. And is a great option when you only want to take 10-30mg of CBD a day. This method is the most consistent way to get your dosage right every time as one pill equals 10 milligrams of CBD.
- The pain cream is great for rubbing down your muscles after the gym, or some other activity that leads to skin, muscle, and bone aches. The cream also helps with skin blemishes making the cream a completely different approach toward using CBD.
What is my suggested CBD oil Dosage?
Use the calculator below to find out the suggested CBD oil Dosage for you:
Step 1: Pick Weight. Step 2: Choose Desired Effect. 3: View results
- Results are meant to be used as one or the other.
- To achieve and/or maintain balance start with suggested dose,
- if you are in pain or experience stress, anxiety, and paranoia look at the recommended dose for desired effect.
*Please note: The results of this calculator can be met by consuming the oils, tinctures, and soft gels from MedicinalUSA.com
Cannabis Triangle CBD tincture oil has 1.6665 milligrams of CBD per drop of oil. There are approximately 20 drops in 1 dropper(1ml) of tincture oil bottle. This means, 1 dropper of oil contains 33.33 mg of CBD. Each bottle of Cannabis Triangle’s CBD oil consist of 30 droppers (30ml), which is roughly 600 drops. Therefore, if you weigh 190 pounds the suggested dose by weight is 19mg of CBD each day, or divide 19 by 1.6665 mg and you’ll need to take 11 drops per day. Additionally, if you are more comfortable with taking pills. A 190 pound person can take 2 soft gels a day for 20 milligrams of CBD.
What if I don’t like my order?
Medicinal USA offers a 30-day, money-back satisfaction guarantee. Allowing you to try CBD with no risk to your wallet. Therefore send us an email at MedicinalUSA@gmail.com or go through our Contact Us page, if you are not happy. We will give a full refund. In addition, we encourage you to leave a negative review as well on the product you purchased.